This is a recipe on how to make 'Tylo Glue' for my Sugar paste decoration on my cake.
- Tylose Powder. (1 teaspoon)
- Cooled boil water. (30 teaspoon)
- Measurement baking spoon.
- Small container with air tight cover.
I am currently using Cai Tylose Powder. I can't find this selling at any near by bakery. This I bought online.
1. Place 1 tea spoon of Tylo powder in the container.
2. Add 30 tea spoon cooled boiled water (Take note.. COOLED boil water ya.. ^_^)
3. Next.. Cover the container.. and shake it well..
4. Until you get this texture..
5. Finally.. put it in the fridge for over night.. and the chunky powder will resolved on the next day and it's ready to be used.
You can buy tiny2 container to place a little bit of the Tylo glue for your work and you can keep the balance in the fridge.
Note: This glue can be used up to a month.
Recipe Credits: Cakejournal